Thursday, January 29, 2009

Girls behind me, not really

I was looking for this site for a long time. None of my friends knew about it. But finally someone knew. This is a awesome place where in you can have some naughty fun. I would like to term it as "Elephant's hunger", which is nothing but our desires. It is considered that the hunger of elephant is very high as almost 5 times more than what humans have. Looking at these snaps, you would also feel the hunger strike you 5 times in 2 minutes. Something for girls also. Lot of snaps for girls with your dream dress, dream guy or the popularity you might have dreamt.

The address of the site is www.photofunia.com.

Have fun!!

Of all the snaps, I like the last one!! :) :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool site!!! Thanks for sharing!

Lan said...

hey hi!! no probs any time choco!! :)

Powered By Blogger